Research Technician II openings
The Center for Pharmacogenomics is seeking applications for (2) Research Technician II positions. The successful candidates will assist with the technical aspects of studies and experiments; including maintenance of cell culture lines and performance of adenovirus transduction, mouse handling and genotyping using PCR, mitochondria isolation and western blot experiments, cutting/prep/staining of slides from histology specimens, and assistance with general lab maintenance and cleaning.
- Bachelor’s degree and up to 1 year of experience in a laboratory setting
- Equivalent combination of education and experience equaling 4 years
- 2 years of experience in a molecular biology laboratory setting
- Basic molecular and cell biology skills
- Mouse handling and tissue sample collection
- Histologic skills would be an advantage
- Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and in collaboration with other laboratory staff
- Working knowledge of office software
For more information, please go to the Washington University employment website.
If you are interested in rotating in a lab, please contact the faculty member directly.
If you are interested in applying to the graduate programs at Washington University in St. Louis, please see the Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences (DBBS) website.